Payments Terms & Conditions:
For all the services contracted, 50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your city or upon arrival but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel of Clara Tours hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
■ 30 days prior to arrival- 25% of the booking value will be applicable as cancellation fee
■ 15 Days prior to arrival 30% of the booking value will be applicable as cancellation fee.
■ 7 Days prior to arrival 50% of the booking will be applicable as cancellation fee.
■ 3 Days prior to arrival 100% of the booking value will be applicable as cancellation fee.
Note: Email cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ airlines and contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Clara Tours act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.